VACANCIES : AT BRAMLEY CHILDREN'S HOME
ASSUMPTION OF DUTY: Soon as Possible
Valid driver’s license (Code 08)
To have an affinity working with children.
HOURS OR WORK:
Two weekends per month from Friday 17:00 – Monday 07:00
One night per week from from 17:00 untill 07:00.
Accommodation and meals will be provided.
Send a short 2 page CV to Antoinette Deysel by e-mail to email@example.com;
HOUSE FATHER (CHILD CARE WORKER)
ASSUMPTION OF DUTY: SOon as Possible
- Grade 12;
- Certificate in Child and Youth Care;
- Valid driver’s licence (Code 08) & PDP Licence;
- Two years experience;
- Affinity to work with children.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- To provide support and a safe home for 12 chidlren placed in your home;
- To be able to manage a budget, i.e. buying of groceries, school clothes, etc.;
- To be able to prepare a balanced meal for the children;
- Responsible for transport for children when necessary;
- Liaison with parents, foster parents, week end parents, and donors;
- Attendance of meetings as required.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday to Fridays 13:00 to 07:00 the next morning;
- Saturdays and Sundays full day;
- A Relief Worker will relief one evening (17h00 to 7h00) a week and every 2nd weekend.
- Accommodation (2.5 flat on the premises) will be provided;
- Meals are included;
- Negotiable salary.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send a 2 page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, fax your CV to: (012) 460 6375.
- Address your communication to: Antoinette Deysel, the Manager.
- Bramley children’s home operates under the auspices of Child Welfare Tshwane.
- Web address of Child Welfare Tshwane: www.childwelfare.co.za.
- Physical address of Bramley Children’s Home: 72 Oates Street, Groenkloof, Pretoria, 0181.
Child Welfare Tshwane reserves the right not to make an appointment.